Performive’s VMware cloud solution is specifically built for growing mid-sized companies that need deep expertise, global reach and hands-on engineering support in their VMware environments.
What is VMware Cloud?
VMware Cloud is a virtual private cloud environment built on a foundation of VMware technology which delivers multi-regional, secure, software defined data center provisioning. Our VMware Cloud Solution features single pane of glass management, 24x7x365 certified support and self-service capabilities with the option to layer on expert engineering services.
Looking for Desktop as a Service (DaaS) powered by a VMware Cloud? Learn more here.
Why Choose Performive’s VMware Cloud?
Performive’s technical team was shouting from the mountain tops about the efficiency and power of virtualized environments long before words like hyperconverged were created. We launch support of VMware’s additional tools and features on release. Our customers have access to the latest and greatest while benefiting from the familiarity and simplicity of the Performive platform, Devoted Support and Engineering.
Real VMware Experts
Performive eases IT Operations through consultations and management of:
VMware Management Operations
VMware Server Virtualization
VMware Hyperconverged Infrastructure
VMware Business Continuity
VMware Network & Security
VMware Technology Integrated into Performive’s VMware Cloud
Integrated SD-WAN powered by VeloCloud
- No need for additional hardware or software to deploy SD-WAN
- Prioritize traffic to increase performance
- Secure VPN connections to the cloud
- Easy management and connection of branch connections to the cloud
- Intuitive geographical views and interface
VCloud Director Portal
- Stick with what the team knows: No need to learn another portal to take control of your environment
- Easy to learn interface decreases onboarding/on ramping time for new, internal team members
- Multi-site management and monitoring
- Policy-driven creation of elastic virtual data centers offer isolated virtual resources, independent role-based authentication, and fine-grained control
- Performive offers seamless migrations from on-prem to the cloud, or from cloud to cloud
- Built in SSL Encryption
- Build a Disaster Recovery Plan into your VMware Cloud with Performive DRaaS
Performive + NSX
- Performive’s internal teams are up to date with the latest VMware releases and technologies, ready to support NSXt and the future
- Managed site-to-site and client-to-site VPN
- Control or have Performive manage firewalls, load balancing, dynamic routing, DHCP, NAT, and VPN
More VMware Tools and Capabilities
- Ask the Performive team about these additional VMware cloud capabilities: SDDC, VSphere, VCenter, ESXi, VCloud Director, VMotion, VSwitch, HCI
When is VMware Cloud the Right Fit?
We have helped thousands of customers choose a cloud based on their individual needs. Here are a few customer scenarios where a Performive VMware Cloud was the best-fit architecture:
Cloud Management Skill Gap Use CaseCustomer Problem
A customer is looking to move services off-site into a secure cloud environment but lacks the knowledge and expertise of navigating and managing workloads.
Performive built a VMware environment with customized VM size to fit the customer’s needs. The intuitive VMware Cloud GUI interface was easy to learn and managed services were layered on top, giving the customer more control over their environment than they had onsite.
Multi-Location Latency Use CaseCustomer Problem
A customer’s many locations struggled to deliver equal and consistent performance to end users at each location.
Performive’s VMware Cloud environments were strategically placed in major markets to give end users lower latency access and a multicloud strategy that could grow as they do.
Test/Dev Migration to Production Use CaseCustomer Problem
A well-known grocery chain customer needed to develop a new application for distribution logistics. The ideal environment would allow scaling and could be easily migrated into a production environment.
Performive’s VMware Cloud provided the customer with a right-sized and scalable environment tailored to the needs of their application. After successful testing, pushing to production was streamlined due to Performive’s integrated, no-hardware-needed SD-WAN.